Tuesday, October 04, 2011

iPhone 4S confirmed?? No iPhone 5?

Ok guys, I'm waiting for the Apple announcements to kick off and am glued to my computer waiting for the Apple iPhone event to start. The reason I'm telling you guys this now, is that I'm probably not going to be able to write coherent sentences once the event actually begins. I'll be one of those sweaty dorks sitting hunchbacked over my laptop, hitting refresh like a crazy person even though I've got autorefresh switched on on the multiple websites open and yes I know refreshing the damn site isn't going to make a difference and is akin to hitting the floor number repeatedly in an elevator but I want to keep refreshing it ok?? Wow, I think I'm going loopy already.
Well the event hasn't even started and it looks like Apple Japan's online Ginza store has let the cat out of the bag and has announced a 14th October launch date for what seems to be the Apple iPhone 4S. And that's ONLY 4S, as in there is no iPhone 5 at all. That's unless it's Jobs' "One More thing"... oh wait, there is no Steve Jobs either.
Ok the event is almost about to start.. let's hope there is an actual iPhone 5 that shows up or else I'm going to be pissed. Real pissed!! Check back in for a post on what goes down during the event as soon as it's over! Oh and sorry for the language! And all the exclamation points!!
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails