Monday, August 08, 2011

Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's!!

So sometime last week I was chatting with my best friend on the phone while getting ready and she asked me where I was heading to. "Macy's??!!" she repeated after me in a scoffing tone. "And what's wrong with Macy's?!" I snapped back. While Macy's has always been a great place to shop for every day clothing, it's not a place that is looked upon as being trendy or a desirable place to shop. That's all about to change with it's Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's line!
Lagerfeld is looked upon as the High Priest of Fashion and everything he touches, seemingly turns into fashion gold, so it'll be interesting to see how this new tie up pans out. It is a limited edition collection, so expect a stampede on August 31st, the day it launches. Here are some pics of the pieces from the collection. I hope I manage to get some of the t-shirts with an illustration of him on front! Also LOVE some of the dresses!










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails