Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Missoni-Target tie up! Pictures now available!!!

Remember I'd written about the Missoni-Target tie-up waaay back in May??  Well, pictures are now finally available of the entire collection, and I must say.. WOW. The collection is going to be available from September 13 to October 22 and is almost a 400 plus piece collection! On looking at the pictures I'm really blown away by how similar to the original Missoni line it is! I know they also have the M for Missoni line which sort of carries the same print and same style, but this seems to look like even more like the original than that in a very strange way! I would be curious to see what the quality of these pieces are as they look absolutely amazing in the pictures! My favourite piece? It's a cross between the bicycle and the teacups for sure!! Now if only I knew how to cycle.. or drank tea...








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails