Monday, December 20, 2010

Chanel clothing on sale!

As I mentioned yesterday, I was recently at a wedding in Goa. While passing by the dinner counters, I overheard two people involved in a conversation about sales and whether Chanel ever had them. I pulled out my Blackberry as proof to show them the email I'd just received about all the fabulous Chanel items going on sale at Bergdorfs. Yes guys, I've had this information for a while and I do sincerely apologize for posting about it so late, but if you read my post from yesterday  you'll completely be able to understand why I was in no frame of mind to post.
Without further ado, here are my favourite picks for all the fabulous Chanel clothing going on sale! If you're going to skip this post because you think they will all be ridiculously priced and waaaay beyond your budget, DON'T. Yes, they are very very expensive, but if you are the type that wears designer clothes but just never made it to a Chanel, this is the perfect opportunity to splurge on that ONE statement Chanel item that will stay in your closet forever. May I suggest one of the Blizzard dresses?
Anyhow... here are my top picks and their sale prices-
                                     Chanel Classic jacket- USD 3832, and Skirt USD 800
Classic Jacket- USD 2715 and Skirt USD 960
 Blizzard Coat- USD 5965


                                      Blizzard Classic Jacket- USD 2350 and Skirt- USD 1020
                                                                      Wool and Leather coat- USD 3155
                                                                                    Sweater- USD 1920
                                                                 Sheer Bow and Tweed Dress- USD 2695
                                                             Tweed Dress with Fur Trimming- USD 1385
                                               Ivory and Multi-Coloured Dress- USD 2665
                                         Blizzard Dress (and my fave piece!) - USD 2260


Please contact Linda David from Bergdorf Goodman's at lindamdpreston@yahoo.com for prices, information or to purchase any of the items listed above

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The second jacket is my favorite!!!
great!!
xoxo
lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails