Monday, July 04, 2011

Have dress.. Will repeat!

So I was never a huge fan of Waity Katy... oops sorry I mean Kate Middleton... until of course one short carriage ride later she transformed herself into Catherine Duchess of Cambridge. You've gotta love fairy tales and happy endings! You've all seen the picture of her with her Prince shot by Mario Testino, and have no doubt heard the story of how the dress suddenly made the High Street brand Reiss popular again.
Since then Kate has favoured the store's designs for a lot of official functions (including one I'd featured here) and the Princess once again chose a Reiss design to wear while out with her hubby in Canada. Only this time, she put on a repeat performance and wore the same dress as she had for her engagement picture shown above. I really have to give the girl credit for not only wearing high street, but wearing it with such aplomb and as tastefully as she does. The fact that she doesn't shy away from repeating, makes me love her even more.
And yes, those are Canadian maple leaves on her hat! I know.. maybe a bit much, but she just is so cute!

1 comment:

B.C. Pham said...

I love to keep up with all the Kate Middleton news with one reason: her fashion!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails