Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kiran's Corner moves to NYC!!

Well, the move isn't permanent and when I say "Kiran's Corner" I really mean "I"! As I did last year, I've left the heat of Dubai to move to the heat of New York for two months over the summer. I absolutely LOVE this city and I've been spending summers here for a few years now so am very familiar with the place and have enough friends to keep me occupied. My best friend also lives an hour away from the city so it's always great to be able to spend time with her. I've been here for a few days already but because of some confusion I had no internet at home and wasn't able to post on my blog. But now that I have everything working again and I'm almost done with my jetlag, I should be back to regular posts, updates, reviews and the like, all from the best city in the world! In these past few days I've already tried out quite a few new restaurants including the La Petite Maison in NYC (you'll remember that I LOVE the London and Dubai branches) for which I'll have a review up in a day or two. I also made it out to a Rihanna concert in Long Island a few days back, so I'll post up a few video clips (albeit horribly shaky ones on my Blackberry) as well.
I'm going to try to post as often as I can, but in the summer it really is SO hard to sit on the computer and put up stuff when all you really want to do is go outside and play! But I promise I'll try to be as consistent as possible. And in the meantime, do follow me on Twitter to find out what I'm up to and to request any reviews on any place I may be at or something I may be doing. Which reminds me, if you enjoy watching Bollywood movies you MUST see Zindagi na Milegi Dobara which I saw last evening. Such a fun, great movie to watch and definitely something I'd quite enjoy seeing again. Anyhow, it's time for me to get out into the hot sun and hit some stores on 5th Ave. Enjoy!
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails