Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hurry! Extra discounts at My-Wardrobe.com!

Online retailer my-wardrobe.com recently contacted me for some promotional ideas for my blog. For those who've never heard of them, my-wardrobe.com is an AMAZING UK based store, that sells some of the hottest designers like Joseph, Mulberry, See by Chloe, J Brand, M Missoni, etc, so imagine my excitement when I got an email from them telling me they want to work with Kiran's Corner! I have decided however, that I'm going to keep my blog Ad-free for the moment, and we're going to try to work on other types of promotions and competitions for the retailer instead, so look out for those very soon!

In the meantime, if you are a fan of my-wardrobe.com or of online shopping in general, you'll see a lot of sales going on with some really great products at amazing prices. Here are some of my favourite picks from their store-




(Left)- McQ by Alexander McQueen- Jersey Corset Layer dress for 130 GBP (was 260 GBP)

(Right)- Halston Heritage- Shirred Shoulder Short Dress- 82 GBP (was 175 GBP)









(Left)- Vivienne Westwood Alnglomania- Grey Fortune Dress- 149 GBP (was 299)


(Right)- Halston Heritage Strapless Textured Sequined Jumpsuit- 342 GBP (was 685)










Right now however, my-wardrobe.com is offering an extra 20 percent off on their entire sale collection! So if you can do the Math, a lot of their products are already 50-70 percent off, and till the 6th of Feb, the products are going off an additional 20 percent!! All you need to do is put in the code "CLEAR20" during the checkout process (in the "promotional code" field) and Voila! You'll have amazing savings on some fabulous outfits. Do check out their website as they have a lot of bags, shoes and accessories on sale as well. Happy Shopping!
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails