Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Museum of Me

An Intel site really blew me away today! It is a promotion for their i5 processors, but I really don't know how the two relate at all. It accesses your Facebook information and in a few minutes creates what it calls, "The Museum of Me" which integrates all your info on Facebook including pictures, words you use most often as well as pictures of your friends and sets it up into a Museum-y type format.
I'm doing a crap job at explaining it, but trust me, it's really cool. To check out what your museum would look like, click here or watch the video below of what the Kiran Chhabria museum looks like! Since I couldn't save the video, I've taken it with my video camera facing my laptop so if you see any shadows or blurriness, that's why. I think it's just so SO well done!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails