Sunday, June 19, 2011

NEW Bootiful Corner- Featuring Ayesha Depala

I recently was reading this absolutely FABULOUS blog that I'm in love with called Into the Gloss which gave amazing beauty and make up tips from the most fashionable people in the US, often giving their readers a peak into their make up cases and vanity tables to showcase the products they used. If you're a make up and product junkie, you'll soon get SUPER hooked onto the blog and just won't be able to get enough! It got me wondering about a new segment for my blog though, and about people I know whom I'd personally love to receive tips from about their face products or favourite make up brands, or even to get a sneak peak into their little black book to find out who does their hair colour or gives them that perfect haircut. The most obvious person for me to feature for my first post was the gorgeous Ayesha Depala. I'd gush about her and explain why, but really after looking at this picture is there really any need?? I didn't think so.
Yes she is a fashion designer and yes she's always so well dressed and put together, but you can't deny that had she not had that flawless olive skin and impossibly high cheekbones to match, she wouldn't be the perfect model for her own clothes as she is today!
I asked Ayesha to share her beauty secrets with me which she most readily did and mentioned that she herself is quite the product junkie and loves trying out different brands, so I'm sure she's gone through quite a few to reach the final list as it stands today. Thanks Ayesha for sharing with me and my readers!

What are the bath/shower products that you use- 

Bath- La mer The body refiner, Molton brown body Naranji body wash and hand wash,clarisonic face brush,Jo Malone red roses Bath Oil.
Kiehls  creme De corps Body moisturiser and  creme De la The body moisturiser.

What is your daily beauty routine- brand of cleanser/toner/moisturizer or any home made remedies... What are your fave scents!
Cleanser-dermalogica microfoliant,Kiehls deep action exfoliating cleanser,Kiehls vit C serum,Creme de la mer moisturiser.
Creme De La Mer the concentrate,Obagi system for when my skin is need of TLC.Shu Umeura make up remover face oil.
Perfume- Van cleef- Gardenia Petale , Carnal flower and Lys Mediteranee both From Frederic Malle.I love Jasmine and Tuberose but these three are my all time favourites.
 
What does your daily make up routine entail? 
Lancome Teint Miracle foundation.Bobbi Brown concealor.Gueirlan bronzer,Bobbi Shimmer brick,
 
Favourite Hair Products!
Hair- Shampoo- Kerastase Oleo Relax shampoo and conditioner ,Sebastian potion 9,Sebastian Trillaint and Halo Mist for shine.

Give us a peak into your Little Black book please!
Cut- Robert at  Media Rotana  ,Colour Maria Dowling,Facials at La Mer Bloomingdales and Dermalogica clensing facial at sisters,Hot stone massage at Sensasia.Bikram Yoga at Club Stretch.
-

Hope you guys found this new segment useful.. Do let me know if you have any questions (for Ayesha or me) or have any comments.
Also if you haven't already, do check out Ayesha's hubby's blog for all things fashionable at Red Velvet Nation
-

2 comments:

pooja gulrajani said...

She is indeed beautiful! Not related to this post but i absolutely love her sandals in the pic u posted!pls Could u let me knw whom is it by!
P.s...Enjoy ur blog! keep it going!

Kiran Chhabria said...

Hi Pooja,
I checked with Ayesha and her gorgeous shoes are actually from Zara, bought a few months back.
Hope that helps! Glad you're liking the blog.
KC

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails