Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Singapore Exclusive!

Greetings from Singapore! I'm here for a couple of days for a bit of work with my Mother and will be back in Dubai by the end of the week. I'm trying to snap up a few pictures for you guys while I'm out and about but it's virtually impossible for me to have long posts for you guys while I'm away as I'm pretty much out of my room the entire time. I'm going to have a post prepared for you on bits of the sights and sounds of Singapore with a collection of photographs and videos that I've taken and another post doing a hotel review (I'm staying at the gorgeous Ritz Carlton). For now, I'll just leave with you this picture of a Chanel jacket I took at the store in Takashimaya earlier today. I guess the store is new and therefor to promote it they had a gorgeous jacket that was exclusive to Singapore. However nice it looks in the picture, it looks at least ten times nicer in person.. alas, with a really nice price tag (or rather not so nice, depending on who you're asking) to match! While I've collected quite a few Chanel jackets over the years, this one came in at approximately over 12,000 USD which is almost twice a regular one! Thanks, but I think I'll stare at the picture instead. Also a friend earlier today mentioned that a shoe that she liked back at the Chanel store in Dubai was 200 USD (approximately 800 Dhs) more expensive in Singapore!!! That's CRAZY! If any of my readers have a Singapore-Dubai connection and can throw some light on pricing for designer stuff, I'd love to hear what you guys have to say... especially on watches, as I'm thinking of buying myself one while here :)
Anyhow, back to the jacket... Isn't it gorgeous?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails