Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Judith Leiber CRAZY!!!!!

If you regularly follow this blog you'll know that I'm a HUGE Judith Leiber fan!! Sometimes I glance at the pictures of their bags sent in to me from Bergdorf Goodman's shop floor in New York City and just smile at how beautiful they are. Sometimes I'll lust after one, and sometimes the lust will be enough for me to send in an email to my Personal Shopper Linda (details below) and have her send one to me. Then there are days like this where I just look at the bags and gasp! How on earth do I decide on just one?
Here are pictures of the Judith Leiber collection in Exotic skins. I love love LOOOOVE.....
$2,995 - Python Fliptop w/Black Onyx Stone w/Long Chain
$5,995 - Black Crocodile Clutch 
$7,795 - Brown Crocodile Clutch w/Mother of Pearl
$7,795 - Navy Crocodile Clutch w/Mother of Pearl
Left to right:
1) Gold Clutch Lame Python $2,995 (front)
2) Gold Lame Python w/Shoulder Strap $2,995 (back)
3) White Python Marlana Clutch $2,795 (front)
4) Rainbow Python w/Shoulder Strap $1,995 (back)
5) Rainbow Natalie Pleated Clutch $1,995 (front)
6) Rainbow Python Clutch w/Turn Lock $1,795 (front)
7) Black Crocodile w/Onyx Bar Clutch $7,795 (back)
8) Black Crocodile Shoulder Bag $9,795 (front)
 

Left to right:
1) Large Black Crocodile Clutch  $8,795 (back)
2) Large Navy Crocodile Clutch w/Silver Hardware $8,795 (front)
3) Pearlized Python Clutch w/Gold Hardware $1,795 (back)
4) Long Blues Python Monica Bow Clutch $2,495 (front)
5) Long Rainbow Python Monica Bow Clutch $2,495 (front)
6) Navy Crocodile w/Shoulder Strap $9,795 (back)
7) Black Crocodile Mirror Clutch $5,995 (back)
8) White Kurung Bow Clutch $1,495 (front)
Please click on the pictures to have a larger view of the bags. Oh and try not to drool on your keyboard!

Please contact Linda at lindamdpreston@yahoo.com for prices, reservations of purchasing of any of the products listed above.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails