Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Review of "Shampooch"- Mobile Dog Grooming!


This has got to be one of the cutest and not to mention most convenient of ideas in all things concerning dogs, apart from the pooches themselves of course. "Shampooch" is a service that my Mother heard about from her friend, and had been pressing me for a while to try out on my dog, Chintu. My darling dog's grooming had become painful on my mother, as her driver along with a maid would have to take him to get his hair cuts which would invariably last a few hours, and she'd complain to me each time about how inconvenient it would be for her. Shampooch saves you that hassle by driving their mobile van, completely equipped to groom and bathe your dog , to your front door. They pick up your pooch and in a little over an hour, hand him back to you, clean and styled.
I took some pics to let you guys have an idea of the process-
Here's Chintu Chhabria.. you'll recognize him from the Blog's header! Poor guy didn't know what was was in for
That is of course, till the Shampooch Van arrived
There was a grooming table where they would cut or trim this hair based on my instructions
And then take him for his least favourite activity... bathing! Only after checking with me about any skin allergies, etc..
Love the van... Groovin' Grooming! Also note their phone number if you want to ever use them.

And that's how Chintu went in looking like a lion, and came out looking like a lamb. Don't miss the Shampooch bandana!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

I will def call them for my pooch..

I wonder where they bought this highly equipped van from!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I will def call them for my pooch.

I wonder where they bought such highly equipped van from!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails