Saturday, March 05, 2011

Anna Dello Russo on Net a Porter

The most kookiest Queen of Fashion, Anna Dello Russo, was asked by Net a Porter to do a photo shoot for them, where she modeled some of the sites more crazy, zany outfits. Below is a video of the shoot and also another one where they ask her, what her 5 rules of style are-




For those who don't know who she is, or those who do and want to catch a glimpse of her insane wardrobe, watch the video below. What really shocked me about her passion for fashion, is her answer to the obvious question, how on earth does she afford her manic wardrobe?! She said in an interview recently, "I am a real big spender in terms of fashion, i always was. i don’t have kids, i don’t have a family, so all my money went and still goes to the designer’s shops. of course sometimes they lend me pieces, but most of the outfits i’ve worn belong to me. that’s why i had to rent an extra apart- ment just for my clothes!" Damn!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails