Sunday, March 27, 2011

Few more Chanel bags!

Hi Guys, Most of you LOVED the latest Chanel bags I posted about here so I figured I'd post the newer ones as soon as I got them and not wait for a few more to come in before I posted on the whole lot together. Bergdorf Goodman's in New York has just received new stock of these gorgeous pieces so write in to them if you're interested in having one shipped to you. Don't wait too long though, as they might sell out quick. The clutch is really well priced (for Chanel that is!) but I'm so lusting after the first one!!
                                        White Tweed w/ Embroidery - $4,100
                                   Black w/Gold Hardware Clutch - $1,900 
                                 Black Lions Head w/Silver Hardware- $3,000
 

 Please contact Linda at lindamdpreston@yahoo.com for prices, reservations of purchasing of any of the products listed above.
-
And if you haven't visited my blog over the past few days, you might not know that you have until the 31st of March to follow 3 easy steps that could potentially make you the proud owner of the Apple iPad!!!! Go here for details- http://www.kiranscorner.com/2011/03/win-ipad-with-kirans-corner-and-jumbo.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails