Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Winning," the song by Charlie Sheen!

I'm absolutely stunned with all the madness surrounding Charlie Sheen these days. I've never been a fan of his show, Two and a Half Men but if the crazy stuff he's spewing out of his mouth is anything to go by, I need to go buy back episodes to watch him in action TODAY. While it's really sad to see celebs go out of control, it's entertaining in a sick voyeuristic way to watch them spiral.. I mean really, was Lindsay Lohan ever as entertaining on reel as she is in real life?
I caught this "song" on YouTube with someone Auto Tuning one of Sheen's recent interviews, and it's actually quite brilliant!-


Do you remember the time another celeb, Christian Bale, was better known for his crazy outburst than for his Oscar-winning performance?! I'm sure he's glad he's been able to put that behind him. For those who don't remember his crazy behaviour, here's a lyrical reminder of it. Its hilarious, and actually makes for a great song!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails