Thursday, March 24, 2011

M&M's get a Kiran's Corner makeover!

If you've been following this blog for a while, you'll know I'm a nutter for exclusive stuff and I HATE having stuff that other people own. Sometimes yes, made-to-order or "limited edition" things do have a hefty price tag to them, but sometimes personalizing your everyday things can cost very little, and you can transform stuff that everyone has and make it your own- like I did to my iPad and iPhone.

What do you think of these M&M's... Kiran's Corner Edition? ;)


Ok no, I wasn't approached by M&M's to custom design their chocolate (I wish!) neither did I decide that ordinary M&M's were.. well.. too ordinary for me to have! The story is this- Right before I left for the US, my sister and I were thinking of throwing a party together and were looking at fun things to do to do for it. We'd come up with a whole bunch of innovative ideas (or I thought so anyway!) and I wanted to have a few personalized touches along the way. Since napkins and coasters are all so "been there, done that" I was looking at some different things to have, and one of them were personalized M&M's. Since they only deliver within the US and I was heading over in a week or so, I went ahead and ordered them and brought them back to Dubai upon my return. You can order a whole bunch of them in different colours and can mix it up with faces, messages or logos- the other one that you see in there is my sister's personal logo and are her initials- BMG. Of course, I used my Kiran's Corner one!
Unfortunately our party never happened so we didn't decide as to whether to keep them on tables in bowls or to have them put on bite-sized cupcakes. Since my Mother's been threatening to hand them over to my little nephew, I thought I'd photograph them and show them to you guys before they got consumed. They'd make a great idea as a gift for a loved one or birthday parties don't you think?

You can get the personalized M&M's by ordering them online here
-
And if you haven't visited my blog over the past few days, you might not know that you have until the 31st of March to follow 3 easy steps that could potentially make you the proud owner of the Apple iPad!!!! Go here for details- http://www.kiranscorner.com/2011/03/win-ipad-with-kirans-corner-and-jumbo.html
-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HHAHAHA :D
that is so cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails