Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby Parrots at my window!

I live in Jumeirah and the other day I saw a group of 10 or so baby parrots in my garden, just kinda hanging out. I went over to take a picture on my phone, but they flew away. When I told my Mother about it later, she called me over to her room, where on one particular window sill (we can't figure why it's only that one) she always has a group of birds lined up, and these days those birds seem to be baby parrots. Again when I walked over to the window, a lot of them flew away, but I took pictures of these two and just HAD to share them with you. The sight is really so precious and it's so beautiful to see this pop of colour lining up outside your window every day! I can go on about the beauty of design by any one of our top fashion designers or the "in" colours every season, but really, is there anything more perfect than nature?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails