Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mac- Quite Cute!!


I've been waiting for a few weeks now for the "Quite Cute" collection by MAC Cosmetics to hit the stores, and I'm so happy it's finally here! The collection was actually launched in the UAE yesterday and I rushed today to pick up whatever I needed.. and yes, I don't mean what I "wanted" to have.. I literally meant, I NEEDED... I just HAD to have it! I'd seen this line up last month in Paris, so they definitely took their own sweet time in getting it. I was quite busy yesterday so didn't get time to blog or run to get the products so I do apologize if they're running low on stock or have sold out. Try calling the stores to get your hands on some of the items. You really can't beat a gorgeous shimmer pink blush with a huge heart in the middle now can you??
So I bought the pink blush, the bright pink lipstick, the green polish and a pink lip pencil, and stocked up on some other random MAC stuff! They're all just sooooo... for lack of a better description.. cute?
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails