Sunday, May 01, 2011

Hermes Heaven in Paris!

Guys sorry I've been MIA for a while but just been extremely tied up. I have quite the backlog of Paris posts to catch you up on so I'm going to try posting them as soon as I can!
One of the things I enjoyed most in Paris was obviously the shopping! Even though I didn't buy too much (quality over quantity always!) I snapped up a lot of things to show you guys, including the latest Hermes store that has recently opened up in the chic Saint Germain area of Paris. Saint Germain is to Paris (I feel) what Soho is to NYC... very chic and trendy but also very artsy and funky at the same time. I could be totally wrong, but at least that is the vibe that both me and Payal (who lives in NY) got of the place. This gorgeous Hermes store opens up to such a glorious sight that you'd never imagine from the outside that it could be so huge within. The lady at the boutique told me that it used to actually be a swimming pool and sort of showed me around a bit. It's a good thing too, since they had very little stock of anything really, and I'd felt terrible walking out without getting SOMETHING! So, I got out having all these lovely pictures that they let me take! I really felt that THIS is what Hermes heaven must look like!
The entrance to the store   
Don't miss the Hermes horsey on the side!!
How incredibly adorable is that?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails