Sunday, August 22, 2010

Finally a peek at the Jimmy Choo-Ugg collaboration!

The fashion world has been waiting patiently to see to what the Jimmy Choo-Ugg collaboration would look like, with quite a few hilarious speculations. Finally, a few days back Nicky Hilton (less famous sister of the infamous Paris Hilton) tweeted a picture of the new boot. There have been a few mixed reviews towards the long awaited shoe, which looks to me like regular Uggs with a few star-shaped studs, some tassels, a new name ("Chuggs") and a fancy price-tag-
What do you think? Me thinks the "Chuggs" are kinda "Chuggly."

If you really want to do studs, Tamara Mellon should take a page out of Christian Louboutin's book and at least keep them trendy. I LOVE the studded high-tops and loafers that they came out with last season-
How gorgeous are these Loubs?

Back to collaborations, these Jimmy Choo-Hunter wellies are also SO cute in their croc print- I love the ones in yellow!
What do you think of the Chuggs??
-

1 comment:

Less Than Reality said...

I hate the "Jimmy Chuggs!" So tacky and cheap looking. I see the "Ugg," but where's the "Jimmy Choo"?

I dislike them so much that I wrote about it, if you're interested: http://www.bukisa.com/articles/353200_the-jimmy-choo-uggs-collaboration-what-a-disappointment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails