Monday, October 04, 2010

Chanel "Blizzard" has arrived!

I'm SOOO excited to let you guys know that I've got an AMAZING Personal Shopper for Bergdorf Goodman's (if you've been reading my blog often, you'll know it's my favourite store in NY!) sending me pictures of all the latest collections from the designers as they hit the shop floor, and some even before (they're available for pre-order). Fashionistas, you're going to want to check back in a lot more to keep in touch with all the latest fashions from NY as they keep coming in!
Linda David is absolutely amazing, and I cannot stress how efficient and punctual she is. For example, I was at Harvey Nichols at MOE over the weekend, checking out a Dries Van Noten jacket I had seen in NY. I regretted not buying it, and was bummed to find out that the store didn't have my size in Dubai. I popped out an email to her to get me the jacket, and I swear, within 5 minutes I had a picture on my phone to confirm which jacket it was.. well, it was the wrong one, so in another 5, I had the picture of the jacket I wanted. Without having to hand over my credit card number or billing and mailing address, etc etc (if you shop with them once, they'll have it all on file) she wrote back to inform me it had been swiped, billed, sent. And I hadn't even reached the car yet! Bergdorf's management, if you're reading this, SHE IS AMAZING. I'm going to include her email address below all the fashion posts she's contributed to, so if you do want to get any of the products, please do contact her and she'll have them sent over. I will add my disclaimer here too, that I have nothing to do with her or Bergdorf Goodman's and this should not be treated like an advertisement or endorsement of them. 

Bergdorf's has received their latest shipment of the Chanel "Blizzard" collection. Here are some of their pictures from their shop floor-
 


Chanel ice cub clutch for $3295 (shown above). Faur fur bags shown below are all awaiting arrival and are available for pre-order.

These bags are a new twist to the Chanel classics- as you can see they have the front flap with a zip on top. They are available in black, cognac and Ivory, all with a black bottom. The cognac "blizzard" shown above is available now for $3000, while the black and white one is still awaiting arrival. 

These stunning classic bags in exotic skins are also available. Price on request for the strong at heart ;)


Latest pieces from the Chanel Fall 2010 Act II RTW also available for pre-order and reservations.

Please contact Linda at lindamdpreston@yahoo.com for prices, reservations of purchasing of any of the products listed above.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails