Saturday, October 30, 2010

Latest Chanel bags!

 I guess this post really needs no introduction after the obvious title. Let's get straight into it and check out the gorgeous bags!-
                           Gray and Tan lambskin with burgundy chain tote- USD 3350

However blah you think the bag above looks, you have NO idea just how beautiful it is in real life. I spotted my friend Vandana Bhatia carry it recently and I was about to pounce on it across the room. The colour is perfect for Fall, the leather INCREDIBLY supple and luxurious and it is just ultra stylish, very young and PERFECT. I in fact had even returned my PS1 because I was lusting after this bag so much and was so happy when I found out Chanel in Bur Juman had one piece left! I went today and was ITCHING to buy it, but just felt really bad as I know how much I hate it when somebody goes out and buys the exact same thing I have. Anyhow, if you're interested and live in Dubai, Chanel Bur Juman as of today has one piece on hold for me (which will be put back on the shop floor tomorrow) and Wafi has the same one in all black. If you're not in the UAE or the stores here are sold out, please contact Linda at Bergdorf's to ship the bag to you.
And moving on...

Grey and Tan small flap handbag- USD 2350

                    Taupe and Burgundy caviar leather large handbag- USD 2990
                               Red Caviar Leather Maxi with Gold Hardware- USD 3700.
The Maxi and Jumbo bags are soon becoming scarce like the Birkins, and recently had a price increase of 40% (no you didn't read wrong- FORTY PERCENT!!!) and apparently are set to increase (like Hermes bags) year on year. Anyhow, the red caviar is one of the hottest colours and is a great buy!

Please contact Linda David from Bergdorf Goodman's at lindampreston@yahoo.com for prices, information or to purchase any of the items listed above
-

2 comments:

Urvi Kanoria Sheth said...

Hi! May I ask where you saw the red maxi with gold hardware? and what collection is it from?

Kiran Chhabria said...

It's available at Bergdorf Goodman's in New York and is from their classic collection. You can contact the lady from Bergdorf's for more info on the item and check on it's availability.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails