Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Greetings from Hyderabad!!

If you've been following me on Twitter you'll know that I took a flight today to come to Hyderabad. I'm here with my Mother for a very special reason.. Tomorrow we catch a flight to Tirumala Hills to do a religious pilgrimage to the South Indian temple of Tirupati. My family is a huge believer of the particular deity and my mother and I visit the Temple at least once a year on the anniversary of my Father's demise. In two days however, my mother turns 62 and the rockstar felt the need to visit the place by climbing the mountains leading up to the Temple. It is a steep climb and takes approximately 4 to 5 hours to complete by foot and she will be immediately embark on that once we get off the plane and reach the foothills. She's very fit and I'm sure wont have a problem, but still.. Hats off to her!
Either way, I might not be able to post too much and too often from my iPad.. And besides, I don't think they have WiFi in Tirupati! Have lots of exciting stuff coming your way though, so if you haven't already, join my Facebook or Twitter page to keep track off more updates. In the meantime, be well and God Bless!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails