Thursday, October 14, 2010

La Petite Maison lands in Dubai!

Recently when visiting London I'd done a review of La Petite Maison there, which after one meal itself became one of my new favourites. Imagine my excitement then, when I found out LPM was soon to open in Dubai! Well, today was D-Day for this charming resto, and LPM Dubai finally opened it's doors to the public this afternoon. My mother was lucky enough to get a sneak peak at the restaurant last Thursday when she was invited for dinner by the Owner and Founder, Gulu Waney and his charming wife. My mother is vegetarian, very picky about her food and very critical- and yet, she absolutely LOVED the place and the cuisine. I can believe that, given the extensive choice the menu has for vegetarians, and the quality of the food. I made her promise that she'd take pictures for me, but apparently once the scrumptious food came out in front of her, she completely forgot. Who can fault her, since the exact same thing happened to me at their London branch! I did request Mr Waney though to let me in for a sneak peak of the place, and he gladly obliged. While I've booked myself in for lunch on Saturday, I wanted to be able to give you guys a sense of what to expect with the extremely stylish decor. SO chic!





LPM Dubai is now open at the Gate Village in DIFC and is taking reservations. Call 04-439 0505 for more information.

UPDATE: Got a call from them today.. Apparently they made a mistake and aren't open on Saturdays. Looks like I'll have to wait a while before I get to go. If you have been over the weekend, do let me know in the comments below.. I'd love to know what you guys thought.
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails