Saturday, October 09, 2010

Hermes accessories at Paris Fashion week SS '11

On Wednesday night I saw Vogue London on Twitter talking about the gorgeous horses on display at the Hermes Spring/Summer Ready to Wear show. Horses? Real live horses? Hermes was one of the last shows at the Paris fashion week, and as I'd reported here earlier this was to be Jean Paul Gaultier's final show for the luxury goods company, so I knew there would be something magnificent. And it was! There was a dressage show going on in the background, under a cluster of chandeliers, with the fashion show taking place up front. I found this video on YouTube to give me an idea of what it was like, and I had to share it with you guys. It looks magnificent!




And as shown off in my previous tribute to JPG, I knew the finale show would have tons of iconic Birkins and Kellys flying all over the place, and I wasn't wrong. I just didn't think they'd be plastered around a model's waste, or dangling of a cuff, and *gasp* is that a see-through Croc Kelly I see? Who even knew Crocs could be see through? Must be mock-croc! Or plastic? I must be imagining things! I turned to my trusted style.com (where the pictures below have been taken from) and confirmed the weirdness. They were see through croc leathers on stage! Here are some pics of the accessories at the show-



-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails