Sunday, October 17, 2010

When I grow up...

I really hope to be like these two! These are videos of my Late Father's childhood friend, Ramesh Bajaj and his wife, Mala, as they bungee jump and sky dive respectively on a recent trip of their's. Wow!!
I would narrate their story, but Mala Aunty's hilarious email to me will explain it better-


Hi Kiran,

Great hearing from you.

Look what we had to do to get your attention.

This trip is my 60th birthday gift for Ramesh..the deal though was to be as un 60 as possible!

 We were totally gripped with the prevalent insanity and set out to see how people were jumping off planes and cliffs and what have-you and before anybody knew anything I was on my way for a Skydive..you see I love birds and always wanted to see them from up close

Then after I was back in one piece to the utter dismay of Ramesh he decided to do a bungee in gussa!

You see it was his mardangi ka sawal. (question of his masculinity)

Anyways we two have now been rendered incompetent as parents and have lost custody of our kids.

Since you want only our pictures  and stuff you can surely have them..that way we will still belong to somebody who cares!

Since you have RB's bungee video, I am sending you my SKYDIVE VIDEO which I just uploaded on youtube.

(Posted below)

Lots of love and laughter
See you soon.


Here is the video of Ramesh Uncle Bungee jumping-


And here is Aunty's Skydiving video-


Are they Rockstars or what?! I wouldn't even be able to do either at my age, so I can forget about ever being that adventurous!
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails