Monday, October 25, 2010

The Proenza Schouler PS1 Satchel

Ok I've gotten into a terrible new habit of buying new stuff (especially handbags!) only to return them later. First I did that with my Hermes Gypsiere in canvas and then it was the Hermes reversible tote (yup, both went back) and now, this is the third one on my list- the Proenza Schouler PS1. I was eying this lovely bag in Barneys in New York but didn't get it, only for me to lust after it some more when I was here. I ordered it from Net-a-Porter and was so excited till it arrived and I opened the box.. and then I didn't quite want it anymore. I think the PS1 will be the same for me like the Chloe Paddington- LOVE it, but just not enough to own it.
Anyhow, back to the PS1, I loved it in the suede and I especially loved the colour. Aah well...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails