Thursday, June 17, 2010

Loving Jennifer Behr hair accesories!

Every time I visit New York, I spend forever in the hair accessories department at Henri Bendel's. It also helps that my hairdresser at Frederic Fekkai is housed in the same building, so after she gives me the perfect cut I am always tempted to buy loads of headbands and another accessories to stick into my shiny hair. (Never mind that nobody else in the world can ever recreate the look.. it's a momentary pleasure thing!)
I've seen Jennifer Behr's headbands at Bendel's before, and I remember falling in love with their design and quality.. and probably recoiling at the price tag! I stumbled upon her website yesterday, and am in love all over again.. and unfortunately recoiling from the prices all over again. However, I thought I'd share some of my favourite pieces with you guys, and maybe someone out there might like to invest in one of them? My personal favourites are from her bridal collection.
First, some of her seasonal stuff-




















And here are some of her bridal collection pieces-
























Aren't they absolutely stunning??
If you live in NY or are visiting there anytime soon, be sure to check her stuff out at Bendel's.
Alternatively, you can also order them online at www.jenniferbehr.com
-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love them! Tez

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails