Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yet another "Birkin-inspired" bag!

Remember these hideous "Birkin inspired" bags I'd posted on a few months ago?? Well, here's another bag that is an eco-friendly reusable shopping tote that can give you the looks of the glamorous Birkin, only for $45!!

I came across this on Bag Snob and actually thought it looked quite cute! Considering the Birkin has just become WAY too common and overused in Dubai, I'd love to have one of these tongue-in-cheek versions and look different! Alas, like the regular birkin, these canvas versions too are apparently back ordered for a few months with a wait list. I tried searching for a website or company name (all the blog says is that a friend of theirs bought it from Taipei) to no avail.

What do you guys think? Funny or you don't quite get it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very original I love it! xx Jules xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails