Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Oscar De La Renta 2011 Resort Collection

While my blog covers the best of both worlds- hi tech and high fashion, last night I really had to make a decision as to which side I loved better. I had the Oscar de la Renta Resort show streaming live on one hand, and the Apple iPhone 4 launch happening on another. While I had Mahryska (lovely UAE fashion blogger) ooh-ing and aah-ing about the clothes on Twitter, I was salivating onto my computer and doing the same about the phone. If you were home and picked the iPhone option too, or if you're just interested in checking out the clothes, here is the video of what you missed last night-


UPDATE: A few people wrote in to let me know they couldn't view the collection from here. Please go here to watch the entire show. Thanks to those who let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails