Friday, June 25, 2010

More iPhone 4 humour

The blogs are ALLLL about the iPhone today. I laughed when I saw this comic on Gizmodo and thought, reverse the roles and that could so be me. My secretary in the office always says I'm the happiest with a shiny new gizmo in my hand.

Anyhow, back to the comic.. as funny as it was, I was even more amused by some of the comments that were left by readers. Here are a few-

- Once Apple approves that mature section for the app store there'll be no need for girlfriends.

Unfortunately, (or maybe thankfully?) that'll probably never happen.


- #7. Man tries to make call using special Apple-approved holding method.

  #8. Phone slips out of man's hand and shatters.

  #9. Man stabs self


And my favourite-
- They obviously had relationship troubles prior to this incident. She didn't even know he was getting the new iPhone4? She should have been inline with him or at least brought him refreshments during his long wait. If she can't even take an interest in her significant other's hobbies, then she's just a whore.

Hahaha.. Such comedians out there!
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails