Monday, June 28, 2010

My day in Dubai captured with the iPhone 4 camera

So I've been loving my new phone. The screen is gorgeous, the processor is much faster so speed is incredible, and overall things are great. People have been writing in and asking me if I've had issues with signal- the answer is no, I haven't. But I'm having issues of another type- the phone is just too damn sensitive. With ANY type of movement on my device, the screen comes on while I'm on the phone and either tries to FaceTime the person, puts the caller on speaker or hold, but more often that not, just hangs up the call. I don't know enough people with this phone to ask them if they're having the same problem, but I hope to God it's just my device, in which case I can ask them to exchange it for me when I'm in London next week.

There is one part of the phone though I'm absolutely LOVING... and that is the camera. The camera on this baby is just AWESOME. I could come up with more adjectives to describe the quality from it (amazing, incredible, super- that kinda thing) but I figured I'd just take some random pictures through my day to demonstrate really how clear it is. Now mind you, these pictures aren't supposed to be pretty or poetic.. they really are just supposed to show different types of lighting and how the camera handles in those situations. Please click on the pics to see them in their full size-
           My morning workout at Le Reve with my fit and good looking trainer, Kelvin Garner

                              Saying hello to Chintu (I think he has his camera-face down pat!)

                                                           Heading to work!

                              The corridor to my office is paved with gold (lights)

                                            The dimly lit parking lot at around 7 PM

                             Home! At around 730.. already beginning to get dark out


 
Later that night in the car.. with flash and without. The flash is very, very powerful!

-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that your parking? The car is half out on the road :P

Nair said...

Nice fotos and the flash seems to be very powerful. Day fotos looks cool with natural color esp the car door opened snap. Bt i think lot of noice wn it comes to poor light area like the snap on the parking lot and Chintu's.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails