Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Fashion buzz from Readers

I've been REALLY crap at updating my blog recently, and have a ton of stuff I want to post about, with little time to actually do it. I've actually had some readers even send in a some info for me to post about, but haven't gotten around to it. Here are two fashion related tips I received-

My friend and faithful reader, J (you might find her in a few of the comments on here or on my FB page) sent me this picture of the Dior boutique on Madison Avenue, and every time I walk by it, I think to myself, "Need to post! Need to post!" Well here it is-
As you can see, the Dior store has closed down for maintenance, and instead of ugly white scaffolding, has got a MASSIVE Lady Dior handbag in place, letting people know of their other location.
It's so sad because I used to use an X-Large Lady Dior bag as my schoolbag while in college, and used to alternate it with a Gucci tote that was actually my eldest sister's bag when SHE was in college. If only I'd known both styles would make a huge comeback, I'd never have given them away! Oh well.. back to the picture.. such a great idea!

Thanks J for sending it in!

Someone else sent me this video clip over a month back of the new Gucci perfume ad, Guilty, that is being directed by Frank Miller. For those who don't know who Miller is, he is the comic book artist behind Sin City and 300.

It's a good thing the VMA's haven't passed yet as I could still post this teaser up. Will post the entire video once it's out.

Thanks CH for the video!

Please go ahead and email me some other links that you think might be interesting to post, or alternatively leave the links in the comments section. Thanks!
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails