Monday, July 05, 2010

Cruella Deville or Evil Queen?

Which Disney Villain are you? That's the question MAC cosmetics will be asking you come September. They've tied up with Disney to launch a new line of make up that picks its colours from the four famed Disney villains of their movies Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmations and the Princess and the Frog. Do you remember their ultra cute Hello Kitty collection? I'm a HUGE Hello Kitty fan and have actually saved my products coz I love the packaging so much! I can't wait to get my hands on these too- think I like Evil Queen best. MAC has also said they will be launching a "Magically Cool Liquid Powder" which "goes on like a mist and either sets or enhances foundation." It sounds like the water based powders already out by Prescriptives (around a decade back) and a really great one by Japanese brand, Awake. Will be interesting to check it out once they launch it on September 30th.
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails