Friday, July 23, 2010

Net-a-porter iPad app

All fashionistas round the world know about Net-a-porter, and have probably shopped from them at some time or the other.. or have been tempted to anyway. The online fashion retailer is soon celebrating it's tenth anniversary, and in such a short period of time, is one of the largest fashion retailers in the world. Recently, it has launched it's iPad app, "The Net-a-Porter Magazine" for women like me, who love to shop and may want to do it while at the hairdressers. Download the app for all your quick buys or if only to be updated on the latest and best in fashion- they really do have great buyers!
I was reading a very interesting article about Natalie Massenet, the founder of Net-a-Porter in the most recent edition of the British Vogue. She seems to be such a fabulous mix of beauty and brains, and I wanted to read up more about her, and then I came across this video clip online that I thought you guys might like to watch too. I knew the company was huge, but I had really no idea about HOW huge they were! Check it out-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails