Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm the New Dork!!

A frequent reader of my blog sent this in to me and I absolutely LOVED this video! It is SO me, not to mention it's set to the tune of one of my favourite songs. This is definitely a must see!


They also sent in another one which I guess makes more sense to the people from UK. It's based on a city in Wales called Newport. It kinda went over my head, but they said they liked this one better, so maybe you will too. If you have any videos or info you think I'd enjoy and would like for me to post please go ahead and email it to me at kiran@kiranscorner.com


Thanks J K Motwani for sending this in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh...man u should'nt have mentioned my name...!! Thanx anywys

Anonymous said...

Ahh...man u should'nt have mentioned my name...!! Thanx anywys

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails