Monday, November 08, 2010

Aiisha Ramadan for Clinique

I think it's really cool when a local designer goes international, or where an international brand ties up with a local one to promote their products. Which is why, when I saw that Clinique was tying up with local designer Aiisha Ramadan for a special promotion, I thought it was great idea and decided to post about it, even though I abhor posting from press releases!
Basically the offer is quite standard- Spend any 600 Dhs on any Clinique product, and get an Aiisha Ramadan for Clinique clutch and scarf. This offer is available in the UAE from November 11th to the 20th, exclusively at Paris Gallery in Dubai Mall, Festival City, Deira City Centre, Burjuman; and in Abu Dhabi from the Marina, Khalidiya and Abu Dhabi Malls.
 
And onto Clinique products, even though I am a huge La Mer fan for skincare, there are a few Clinique products I absolutely love! If you are eying the clutch and scarf and have been meaning to try some new products, here are a few of the Clinique ones I use-
There are quite a few foundations I love and a whole bunch that I use for different purposes. I'd even done a post here about my favourite picks for Mineral Makeup. There is really nothing I use more than my Clinique Moisture sheer Tint though. I don't have bad skin so usually at night I just need a bit of colour to even my skin out and this works brilliantly. It matches my skin tone and photographs beautifully, so when people take pictures of me, I don't have gray-face syndrome. Really, if I had to use any one product for my face, THIS would be it, as it is light enough to be worn day and night, and has a bit of SPF in it too. Try it!
This is a great moisturizer for sensitive, irritated or dehydrated skin. A lot of times people with dry skin use heavy creams and still don't understand why their skin doesn't absorb any of it. If you have small pores, you need a gel cream for your skin to drink the moisture in, and while I LOVE my La Mer one, this is definitely a cheaper option and is also very good.







This is one of the best eye creams I've used, and is the one I use along with my La Mer products still.
This is the gold standard of toners for make up artists all over the world. My mother has been using it for ever and just handed it over to me a few days back to use as well. Great product too.
-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It may look weird but I had bad experience with clinique products!!
I had a severe allergy 2 years ago to this prduct range!!!
But the scarf looks beautiful!! ;)
xoxo
lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails