Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hottest perfume commercials

Recently two perfume commercials have just been launched by two very interesting women- Anna Dello Russo and Beyonce.
ADR's shows her prancing around in the same dress she wore for the French Vogue Party.. I know she has a closet to die for and all, but every time I see her, I can't help but think, what an unfortunate face! I'm sure the scent will be as unique as her though!

I LOVE the tune playing in the background... Don't know where it is originally from, but I love it from Kanye's song where he goes, "Let's have a toast for the d*ucheb&gs.. lets have a toast for the @ssholes..." You can hear him perform it live here.

Ok the second ad is for the perfume "Heat" by Beyonce.. the ad has actually been banned in Europe where they are not allowed to show it before 7 in the evening. Don't worry, it really isn't quite risque at all, but I'd avoid opening this video at work-



Did I tell you guys already she lives in the same building as me in New York?? Unfortunately, I haven't seen her yet, although a friend of mine saw her at our neighborhood Duane Reede (Pharmacy) one morning though. Doubt she looked anything like this.
-

1 comment:

Salesh said...

Hahahahaha...awesome tag line I must say..."hot dogs are eaten in haute couture"...lol...ROFL...besides this tag line you have a dog pic...nice... :)...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails