Thursday, November 04, 2010

Bur Juman shopping day!

A few days back I went shopping to Bur Juman to take a look at the Chanel bag I talk about here. While I held myself back and didn't buy the bag, I bought 2 other items from the mall that I was super happy with. No, I'm not going to make it a habit to post pictures of all my shopping, but I just thought the purchases were a really funny match as they are both black, but one is classic and timeless and elegant, and the other is funky, crazy and so NOW.
The first one is a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes I picked up from Saks. I was in two minds about getting them, but I'm really SO happy I did! Not only are they funky, but actually really comfortable too.
And of course you can't really talk about "classic" and "timeless elegance" without thinking of Chanel. Here is the sweater I bought from them that I love! They've actually had variations of this piece for a while now, but I don't know whether they didn't have it in a black before or I didn't like the length. Either way, I got the perfect long black sweater to throw over stuff, and I can imagine this being a staple in my wardrobe for many, many years to come!
 And here is a close up of the buttons, which is what makes this piece so, well, Chanel!
I have a similar sweater from them in a hot pink that I bought around 2 years back, and that I've absolutely worn to death! As much as I love collecting Chanel jackets, I find the sweaters so much more wearable and I find I get a lot more use out of them. And with this particular sweater, the colour is just so beautiful and striking, it makes an all black outfit really stand out-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My god!! I'm so envious right now!!!
love your purchases!! lucky girl!! ;))
show us outfits plz!!!
xoxo
lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

CLPig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails