Thursday, November 18, 2010

Prince William and Kate Middleton engagement interview!

I just saw this interview last night of Prince William and his fiancee Kate Middleton. I guess this is the first time I've actually heard her speak and I must say I love her accent. Am I as in love with her though? Not so much. I think she just seems way to keen and will always be "Waity Katie" to me. Moreover, I understand that he really loves her and everything, but she SO does not deserve Diana's ring... again, I grew up being absolutely in LOVE with Diana, so I am definitely a little biased on that front. When I say in love, I used to have a scrap book of every single Diana photograph that was ever published in any newspaper or magazine, and had dozens of books on her! So really, no Kate Middleton is ever going to be able to live up to that! Also, a lot of Indians believe that blue sapphires bring really bad luck, and I actually don't wear any myself.. and then of course Princess Di had her own tragic story so it's not like I can use her story as an exception. So it will be really interesting to see how things go with Kate in her new avatar, and with her new ring.
Anyhow, I digress! Here is their first official post-engagement interview. She is wearing blue to match her ring, and her dress is by London designer, Issa. The blue dress is apparently one of the designer's most popular and has been a best seller in the ready-to-wear range since 2005.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails