Saturday, November 06, 2010

A glimpse into Stella McCartney's country estate

Photographer Bruce Webber recently went over to photograph Stella McCartney's country estate for Vogue. Not only is the estate a dream-come-true type of home, I am in love with the photographs as well. I've always dreamed of having a massive home with tons of dogs and horses, and would absolutely LOVE to live in a place like this. I am a very nervous rider though, and after owning (and subsequently selling) my first horse who was an extremely difficult and arrogant Cobb, I haven't wanted to get back into a saddle for 2 years now. While I know I'll get back on one day, just watching the majestic creatures run around freely is enough to give me goosebumps! Either way, enough about me, check out the pictures of the lucky girl's beautiful home-






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails