Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bulgari's new Serpenti watches

I made a visit to the Bulgari store at the Mall of the Emirates today as I'd been called in a few days back to see the new line of Serpenti watches. I had seen the Julianne Moore ad almost a year back, and had been waiting to try on these gorgeous watches for a while. Here are some pics I snapped up in the store today-

I quite like the steel one and would be very tempted to pick one up had I not just bought the older version of this watch (which I still prefer) back in April for my birthday (yes, I buy myself birthday gifts every year!) Also, as my sister rightly pointed out, I wear my watch on my right hand and it just didn't look good on my wrist. For those looking for the Rose Gold version, this is what it looks like-
As you can tell, the Rose Gold one comes in two versions- one that wraps around once, and another that wraps around the wrist twice (pictured above). I think it is just SUCH an elegant watch!
Another watch that I fell in love with in the store is their special-edition carbon fiber watch-
Every time I said "limited edition" in the store, they corrected me going "no no.. Special edition!" which I guess just means that the watches aren't limited to a specific number, but also that it won't be around forever. I think it is such a fun unisex watch for every day use and I'd have gotten it immediately had it not been for the titanium chrono Bulgari I have with a rubber strap that is very similar (I don't wear much jewelry by the way.. am a watch fan!) Have asked them to put it on hold for me though till I have a think... at 6000 Dhs it's really such a steal and a great watch to wear daily.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails