Monday, November 01, 2010

Stars do Halloween!

For Halloween this year, the stars came out in a lot of innovative costumes. Obviously Snookie was one of the most popular ones everywhere, probably because she is the funnest and one of the most easy ones to do. A lot of them did put in a lot of thought and effort into their costumes, and I loved looking through the pictures checking out what everyone wore. Here are some of my favourites-
Meredith Viera, the host of the Today Show went as Lady Gaga in that dress. I loved the look and how close her dress actually matched Gaga's Armani version.
                    I loved seeing talk show host Wendy Williams dress up as Lucille Ball
This one made me laugh out loud! Regis ad Kelly took on Kris and Bruce Jenner, Mother and Step Dad of the Kardashian girls
Prabal Gurung got dressed up as fellow Fashion Designer, Marc Jacobs
Heidi Klum came as.. this. Whatever "this" is!
And this is another one of my favourites! Rachel Zoe's ex assistant, Brad, got dressed up as Tavi Gevinson, 13 year old celebrity Fashion Blogger behind The Style Rookie

Hope you guys had a great Halloween!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails