Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Loving the "Carousel of Life"

'Carousel of Life' is the name of a wedding coordination company based in Dubai. I don't really know of any, being single and all, but their website really, really impressed me and I decided to do a post on them. I came across their website in the weirdest of ways- Kiran's Corner Facebook Fan page. You see every once in a while I like to go on and click to see who all have recently "liked" my page, and not to sound stalkerish or anything, sometimes I get curious about where the people are from. When Leena Alsulaiman, one of the partners of Carousel joined my page, it was her profile pic- that of a beautiful bride, that made me want to click and find out more. Obviously most of the profiles are hidden on Facebook as was hers, and hence all I got was a city and a website- www.carousel-of-life.com based in Dubai. 
The company seems to organize almost everything for your dream wedding, including helping you pick out the venue, custom ordering stationary for you, and most importantly, getting you the perfect wedding cake that matches your theme! They had many gorgeous pictures of many weddings they had coordinated and here are some ideas for theme weddings they had conceptualized for a feature in Ahlan Masala-
Avant Garde at the Address Hotel

Summer Breeze at the Ritz

1001 Nights at the Raffles Ballroom

If you or someone you know are getting married, I urge you to take a look at their website. For a UAE-based company, it was very impressive. Now I'm sure there are lots of wedding coordinators out there and I'm really no expert on the subject, but I thought their photographs were extremely beautiful and they have received a lot of publicity and have great testimonials to back them up. Definitely check them out! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails