Monday, November 29, 2010

Hair Fashions by Dauphines of New York

I absolutely love head bands or other cute clips and things for the hair. I have very thick and unruly hair and anything that can make me look not-so-messy is definitely my friend, and hair bands in particular do the trick. In Dubai I haven't really found too many places that have really nice quality stuff for the hair, so I always go stock up when I'm in New York and come back with some really nicely decorated ones. I woke up this morning with one such brand having sent me an email with pictures of their collection- Dauphines of New York. I am so in love! Check out the pieces below... Can't you SO imagine Blaire donning one of these while plotting her latest scheme?

The collection is currently available at Trunk Shows at Henri Bendels and Bergdorf Goodman's. They will also be launching their own website in December, so do keep checking back for that one, as they will be shipping internationally. Can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails