Sunday, November 21, 2010

A trip inside an Hermes Kelly bag!

Ever wonder what it would be like to take a trip inside an Hermes Kelly bag? Well obviously someone did because a store called Brown Thomas in Dublin has recreated a 12 foot Kelly bag, made to the exact size as specifications (and using the exact materials too) as a regular one. The bag, called the "Kellydoscope" allows people to walk in and watch a series of 3 short videos, taken from the point of view of the bags interior.
This I guess is what modern day Alice would choose to crawl into... I mean after all, rabbit holes are so last season!
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow!! amazing!! this is ingenius!! I love kelly bags!!! I still dream about having mine!!
new post on my blog about my last purchases!!! tell me your opinion!! ;)
xoxo
lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails