Friday, May 28, 2010

And the winner is....

Drum roll please.... Pinky Mulani from Dubai!
The competition was SOOO close, and I had already decided who was going to be the winner, till I received this entry in at 11 last night!
Pinky is here depicting the cremation of all her old phones... which is what she says she would do (and take a pic of) on winning the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini! Let's hope she doesn't really, and instead recycles her her old gadgets.

My other favourite, that unfortunately did not win due to Pinky's last minute entry, was a pic sent in by Chicco Hiranandani-
Other pics that were relevant were these sent by Bhavishya Kanjhan and Sunil Lalvani respectively-
















I received some really great entries- some were very interesting, and some were really beautiful photographs. But unfortunately, what I was looking for was a bit of out-of-box thinking that answered the, "What would you do on winning" part of the competition. Either way here are some of my other favourite entries and I do apologize for not being able to put all of them up, as I got quite a few.

 Please click on the entire collage above, to be able to zoom into it.

Thanks for participating, and hopefully we'll have a new competition set up soon, just in time for Football season :) Stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails