Thursday, May 20, 2010

Loving the Fendi Peekaboo


One of the new hottest bags this season is the Fendi Peekaboo. I've seen them around in all different colours and materials, and I think it's so fun that you can buy them with different looks on the inside as well as the out!
















I saw this particular salmon colour in their store in Dubai Mall and immediately fell in love. Not only is it a fun colour to wear in the summer, but the leather on these bags is much softer and more supple and has to be custom ordered with Fendi. And since you're supposed to carry the bag "open," the customized one will have your name engraved onto the metal tag attached inside.

I love the detailing on the bag, and am SO tempted to get one. Just don't know if I have the patience to wait the 3 months till it comes in. It's so pretty though!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails