Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sarah Ferguson dirty dealings!!

News of the World has a video of Sarah Ferguson doing a deal whereby she quotes a price of Half a Million GBP to be paid to her, in return for a meeting with her ex-husband, Prince Andrew.
I just got directed to it via Twitter, but since only a few of my readers follow me on Twitter and Facebook yet, I thought I'd post a link to it directly here.
Watch it.. It's shocking!!
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/video/?videoId=2160_823094&videoChannel=NOTW:News

And "follow" me on Twitter here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing dirty about it, this is the way 99% of people make money. Andrew knows people but he cannot work for them so Sarah makes money making introductions. What is shocking and dirty about this is that it has been filmed what should have been a private meeting and is now public. In my opinion it looks worst for the guy whose purpose here is to make Prince Andrew and Sarah look bad. Why is his identity hidden??? Did he think Sarah or anyone would introduce him to Prince Andrew or anyone else for that matter for free?? In my opinion he is a stingy dirty and corrupt man.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails