Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Blog Corner presents Myfashdiary!

Recently I posted about Carrie from WishWishWish and her amazing vintage style. The only thing Tala Samman from MyFashDiary and Carrie have in common are that they are both 19, and both have incredibly addictive blogs. While Carrie's style is whimsical and old school, mostly bought second hand or at vintage stores, Tala's cutting edge sense of style ensures she dons the latest fashions, impeccably worn, bought with an obviously expansive budget. The girl has fabulous taste- Most days I get ready to go out and pray I don't bump into someone I know, while Tala posts her "Look of the Day" on most days, to show unfashionable cretins (like me) how TO dress while stepping out of the house. Here is the most recent example posted by her a few days back:
Tala is originally from Dubai and is currently studying fashion while at University in London. While her mother, Lina Samman, is very well known in Dubai circles for her chic style and glamorous presence, I think in a few years she will be more widely known as being Tala's Mom than the other way around. Tala is absolutely gorgeous and her style (as you can see from her top January looks displayed above) is absolutely effortless. And yup, that is a Birkin that you see on the arm of a 19 year old college student. I did warn you about that impeccable taste and expansive budget, didn't I?! Like I said to a friend recently while pointing her in the direction of MyFashDiary, Tala's is the wardrobe I'd want to have if I were ten years younger, and half my size!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails